Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Write a review.
Women in law enforcement
Tell us if something is incorrect. Out of stock. Get In-Stock Alert. Delivery not available. Pickup not available. About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information.
The Nation’s Police Have a Sex-Discrimination Problem – Ms. Magazine
Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer.
- PET-CT A Case Based Approach?
- Natural Progesterone Cream: Safe, Natural Hormone Replacement (Good Health Guides);
- Multidimensional Diffusion Processes (Classics in Mathematics).
- McElhinny: Fearful, forceful agents of the law;
Customer Reviews. Write a review. See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product. Having rescued these pioneers from obscurity, Appier quite naturally attempts to define the significance of their work in the larger context of policing.
Appier might better have claimed that these women officers developed a crime prevention model, rather than the crime prevention model. While she amply demonstrates that women approached policing from a different perspective from men by the early twentieth century, there is considerable doubt that these reformers invented the concept of crime prevention.
That idea originated with the English, particularly with Patrick Colquhoun, and was the basis for the initial efforts at Project MUSE promotes the creation and dissemination of essential humanities and social science resources through collaboration with libraries, publishers, and scholars worldwide. Forged from a partnership between a university press and a library, Project MUSE is a trusted part of the academic and scholarly community it serves. Built on the Johns Hopkins University Campus.
Institutional Login. Brenneis, Donald. Briggs, Charles ed. Oxford : Oxford University Press. Briggs, Charles. Briggs, Charles , and Richard Bauman. Cameron, Deborah. Capps, Lisa , and Elinor Ochs. Comaroff, Jean , and John Comaroff. Comaroff, John , and Jean Comaroff.
- Women in law enforcement?
- Woodworking Shopnotes 003 - Handy Tool Carry All.
- The Nation’s Police Have a Sex-Discrimination Problem?
- Policing Women : The Sexual Politics of Law Enforcement and the LAPD by Janis Appier - ?
- Policing Women : The Sexual Politics of Law Enforcement and the LAPD.
Connell, R. Dunk, Thomas. Drew, Paul , and John Heritage eds.
Cambridge : Cambridge University Press. Duranti, Alessandro. Eagleton, Terry. Eckert, Penelope.
Fairclough, Norman. Fleming, John , and Charles Shanor. Foley, William.
- Prison Privatization: A Study of the Causes and Magnitude.
- Los Angeles police officers charged with repeated sexual assaults on women.
- Introduction to Cosmology.
- Innovation in Production: The Adoption and Impacts of New Manufacturing Concepts in German Industry!
Friedrich, Paul. Gal, Susan. Gaudio, Rudolph. Gillham, Oliver.